When Anxiety Hits Your Marriage: Dr. Ed Welch
What's it look like to help an anxious spouse? Psychologist Dr. Ed Welch offers real wisdom—and real hope—for the dark waters of fear. Find practical insights for navigating tough areas together with a bedrock trust in God's love.
About the Guest
- Connect with Ed Welch and catch more of his thoughts at the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF.org), TheGospelCoalition.org, and DesiringGod.org.
- And grab Ed's book, I Have a Psychiatric Diagnosis: What Does the Bible Say? in our shop.
- Intrigued by today's episode? Think deeper about Christianity and psychology with Ed's many FamilyLife Today episodes.
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- See resources from our past podcasts.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find FamilyLife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Check out all the FamilyLife podcasts on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
How do you help an anxious spouse? Psychologist Dr. Ed Welch offers practical insights for the dark waters of fear—starting with bedrock trust in God’s love.