Seasons of Sorrow: The Pain of Loss and the Comfort of God
Blogger Tim Challies and his wife Aileen received the call every parent dreads: That their young, healthy, engaged-to-be-married son had suddenly collapsed and died. The Challies speak openly about muscling through their individual paces of grief and seasons of sorrow.
About the Guest
- Visit Tim's blog at challies.com
- Order Seasons of Sorrow: The Pain of Loss and the Comfort of God
- You can follow Tim on facebook: @challies
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find FamilyLife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Check out all the FamilyLife podcasts on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
Blogger Tim Challies and his wife Aileen received the call every parent dreads. On FamilyLife Today, they chat openly with Dave and Ann Wilson about muscling through seasons of sorrow.