Postpartum Pain Points: How to Deal: Elisha and Kathryn Voetberg
Whether this you're a first-time mom or a seasoned veteran, your struggles postpartum might be the same: Sleep deprivation. Healing. Body insecurity. Lack of sex. Expectations. Caring for yourself. Keeping a tiny human alive. Hormones. Kathryn and Elisha Voetberg provide ideas to navigate the biggest challenges of bringing a child into the world.
About the Guest
- Connect with Elilsha and Kathryn Voetberg www.nowthatwereafamily.com.
- Find their books here: nowthatwereafamily.com/after-the-baby
- Intrigued by today's episode? Think more about life "after the baby" in our blog post, Postpartum Depression: Admitting It to Myself … And to My Husband, and this FamilyLife Today episode on the wake-up call of new motherhood.
- Grab 25% off all FamilyLife's small-group studies at shop.familylife.com
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- See resources from our past podcasts.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find FamilyLife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Check out all the FamilyLife podcasts on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
Kathryn and Elisha Voetberg provide ideas to navigate the biggest challenges of bringing a child into the world.