How to Be “All There” in Your Marriage: Jonathan Pokluda
Ever find that even when you're home, it's hard to be “all there” in your marriage? Jonathan Pokluda, author of Why Do I Do What I Don't Want to Do: Replace Deadly Vices with Life-Giving Virtues has ideas on chucking the habits stealing your full attention from your relationship.
About the Guest
- Click here to sign up for the Art of Marriage live event and get notified of when pre-orders are live!
- Learn more about Jonathan Pokluda at jonathanpokluda.com
- Connect with JP – @jpokluda
- Find JP's new book, Why Do I Do What I Don't Want to Do? here.
- Check out all of JP's podcasts on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- See resources from our past podcasts.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find FamilyLife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Check out all the FamilyLife podcasts on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
Ever find that even when you’re home, it’s hard to be “all there” in your marriage? Jonathan Pokluda, helps chuck habits stealing your full attention.